As we have done for the last 15 years, we also this year invite you to participate in this festival, where we live, learn and explore NVC (NonViolent Communication) together!
We dream about a week where we can relax, fill our tank and get some good learning experiences together in a community based on empathy and trust.
Everyone is welcome: Families, with or without children – alone or with a partner – young or old – everybody is welcome. No need to know about NVC beforehand.
We aim to make a international summer festival – so there will be spoken Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, English and maybe other languages at Rosenlund this year.
The structure and content of the days will be planned among the participants every day during the morning assembly. Everyone is invited to offer a subject that you want to explore and share. You can choose to participate or just relax. You can even choose to do some practical work in the kitchen.
The above is based on Open Space, which you can read more about here: https://www.openspace.dk/index.php?showall=1&lang=en
See more about the content further down.
Place: Rosenlund Kurser, Ralgyden 18, 5471 Søndersø, Denmark
Prices for one adult participant (6 overnights):
If you sign up and pay June 1st 2018 at the latest:
- Singleroom (not always possible): 3.700,- DKK
- Doubleroom: 3.150,- DKK
- Multibed room: 2.500,- DKK
- Own tent/van: 1.600,- DKK
Deposit 1.000 DKK to be paid by registration, remaining amount to be paid June 1st at the latest to obtain the discount
Prices if you sign up after June 1st 2018:
- Singleroom (not always possible): 4.100,- DKK
- Doubleroom: 3.600,- DKK
- Multibed room: 2.950,- DKK
- Own tent/van: 1.700,- DKK
Full amount to be paid by registration.
Discount for children: 0-3 years: Free, 4-12 years: ½ price.
Prices do not cover towels and bed linen. These can be rented for 50,- DKK per person.
Prices includes VAT
These prices cover also breakfast and lunch every day and dinner first day!
The following days the evening meal will be prepared and paid by participants.
Organizers: Tania Cortes, Agnes Andersen and Michael Lilhav. The organizers are not payed for arranging and participating in the festival. For practical reasons, there will be payed staff in the kitchen.
Further information: Call Tania – mobile phone +45 53 76 01 12 or send an email to: email@example.com
Topics at NVC Summer camp could be:
- What is NVC?
- Handle your own feelings and needs, so that you can handle the feelings and needs of your child or partner.
- How to enjoy that my child is so independent and autonomous, and at the same time be responsible for our relationship?
- “You’re good, you’re a bad, you’re …” To guide your child without the child being blamed or getting the experience that he / she is wrong.
- Tell your child how he / she enriches your life.
- When your child does something that you do not enjoy seeing or hearing – how can you help him / her find other ways to act?
- How to have more – and deeper – contact with my partner?
- Selfcompassion when my actions are not in harmony with my values
- How to handle differences in priorities and strategies with partner and children?
- “If you don’t do, as I say right now, then ….” From punishment and reward to co-operation when raising children.
Activities are in the morning and early in the afternoon. Members of the organizer group will be available for “here-and-now” conflict resolution almost all the time.
The late afternoon is mostly for relaxing and playing in the garden – go to the beach or in the woods – or something completely different.
Similarly applies to the evenings, but as with everything else during this week, things only happens when we jointly or individually make them happen.
Children and teenagers:
When we plan the days in our morning gatherings, the organizers will focus on ensuring that the needs of children and young people are also taken care of. As there are no paid trainers who provide activities for children and young people, we hope that there are many participants who want to contribute to and engage in child and youth activities.
The organizers of the festival want to experience a screen-free week, so we hope that the participants will be able to discuss this topic the first day and that this can happen willingly and joyfully. We want to reach an agreement that meets everyone’s needs and, therefore, is supported by everyone.
The structure of the days
First day, Sunday July 8th
13.00 – 15.00: Arrival and arranging tents, camping vans and rooms.
15.00 – 16.30: Common meeting and presentation.
16.30 – 18.00: Free time to explore the environment.
18.00 – 19.00: Dinner (will be served this first day).
Evening: Common activities, if possible with bonfire and singing.
The following days
8.00 – 9.00: Breakfast (arranged and served by organizing team).
9.15 – 10.00: Morning assembly – planning of activities, offering etc.
10.15 – 12.15: Sessions.
12.30 – 14.00: Lunch (arranged and served by organizing team).
14.00 – 15.30: Sessions.
15.30 – 18.00: Free time – Dinner team prepare dinner.
18.00 – 19.00: Dinner and dishing and cleaning/order.
The Festival ends Saturday July 14th at 2.00 p.m.
|Detaljer om arrangement|
|Dato(er)||08. juli 2018 til 14. juli 2018|