As in the last 16 years, we invite you to participate in this year’s summer festival, where we live, learn and explore NVC (NonViolent Communication) together!
We dream about a week of relaxation, recharging of our batteries through learning experiences, together in a community based on empathy and trust.
Everyone is welcome: Families, with or without children – alone or with a partner – young or old. NVC experience is not a requirement.
We aim to make an international summer festival at Rosenlund this year – where languages spoken include Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, English and maybe more.
The program for the week will not be fixed ahead of time. The structure and content of the days will be planned among the participants every day during the morning assembly, suggestions for topics below.
Everyone is invited to suggest a subject that you wish to explore and share; either offering to head it yourself, or ask that someone else will offer it for you to learn.
You can choose to participate or just relax. You are also welcome to do some practical work in the kitchen.
Place: Rosenlund Kurser, Ralgyden 18, 5471 Søndersø, Denmark
Prices for one adult participant (6 nights):
Please sign up and pay by June 1st 2019:
- Single room (not always possible): 3.900,- DKK
- Double room: 3.350,- DKK (sold out)
- Multi-bed room: 2.700,- DKK (sold out)
- Own tent/van: 1.800,- DKK
Deposit of 1.000 DKK to be paid by registration, remaining amount to be paid June 1st at the latest to obtain the discount
Prices if you sign up after June 1st 2018:
- Single room (not always possible): 4.300,- DKK
- Double room: 3.800,- DKK (sold out)
- Multi-bed room: 3.150,- DKK (sold out)
- Own tent/van: 2.000,- DKK
Full amount to be paid upon registration.
Discount for children: 0-3 years: Free, 4-12 years: ½ price.
Prices do not cover towels and bed linen. These can be rented for 50,- DKK per person.
Prices includes VAT
The prices include breakfast and lunch every day and dinner on the first day.
The dinners on the following days will be prepared and paid by participants.
Organizers: Tania Cortes and Michael Lilhav. Please note that the organizers are volunteers who are not paid for arranging and participating in the festival. For practical reasons, there will be paid staff in the kitchen.
Further information: Please contact Tania – mobile phone +45 53 76 01 12 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics at the NVC Summer camp could include
- What is NVC?
- Handle your own feelings and needs in order to handle the feelings and needs of your child or partner.
- How to enjoy that my child is so independent and autonomous, and at the same time be responsible for our relationship?
- “You’re good, you’re a bad, you’re …” Guiding your child without the child being blamed or getting a feeling of being ‘wrong’.
- Tell your child how he or she enriches your life.
- When your child does something that you do not enjoy seeing or hearing – how can you help with other ways to act?
- How to have more – and deeper – contact with my partner?
- Self-compassion when my actions are not in harmony with my values
- How to handle differences in priorities and strategies with a partner or children?
- “If you don’t do, as I say right now, then ….” From punishment and reward to co-operation when raising children.
Activities are in the morning and early in the afternoon. Members of the organizer group will be available for “here-and-now” conflict resolution almost all the time.
The late afternoon is mostly for relaxing and playing in the garden – go to the beach or in the woods – or something completely different. The same applies to the evenings, and as with everything else during this week, things only happen if we make them happen.
Children and teenagers
When we plan the days in our morning gatherings, the organizers will focus on ensuring that the needs of children and young people are also taken care of. As there are no paid trainers who provide activities for children and young people, we hope that there are many participants who wish to contribute to and engage in activities with the children and teenagers.
The organizers of the festival wish to experience a screen-free week, and hope that the participants will be able to discuss this topic the first day and that this can happen willingly and joyfully. We wish to reach an agreement that meets everyone’s needs and, therefore, is supported by everyone.
The structure of the festival days
First day, Sunday July 7th
13.00 – 15.00: Arrival and arranging tents, camping vans and rooms.
15.00 – 16.30: Meeting and presentation.
16.30 – 18.00: Free time to explore the surroundings.
18.00 – 19.00: Dinner (will be served by Rosenlund on the first day).
Evening: Joint activities, possibly bonfire and singing.
The following days
8.00 – 9.00: Breakfast (arranged and served by organizing team).
9.15 – 10.00: Morning assembly – planning of activities, offerings etc.
10.15 – 12.15: Sessions.
12.30 – 14.00: Lunch (arranged and served by organizing team).
14.00 – 15.30: Sessions.
15.30 – 18.00: Free time – Dinner team prepares dinner.
18.00 – 19.00: Dinner, dishwashing and cleaning.
The Festival ends Saturday July 13.th after lunch.
|Detaljer om arrangement|
|Dato(er)||07. July 2019 til 13. July 2019|